Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Newest Projects

Well, I have been extremely bored this weekend and so I have been making myblocks and writing advanced programs (advanced in my standards, anyway) all weekend! These are my coolest and most advanced programs, and some links to my others that I have made.

SITSV (Short Impossible To Steer Vehicle)

This is what it is. It is a small, impossible to steer vehicle. It was originally intended to be a
spybot that could hide in the dark and then when it heard something start recording what people were saying. However, I am not known for my ability to build bases, and so it didn't work out as I had planned. It has no program so I will add one that is useful in any project with wheels.



SITSV online


Surveyor Bot

This bot is small and reliable(if you're in a rectangular room with no furniture in between the U.S. sensor and the walls). Don't worry about the car thingy that it's attached to, it's just my SITSV that I didn't bother to take apart yet.








Other Projects

Joystick for Attack That snail
Others coming when moderated!

No comments: